Premium Honeywell P2 Premium Cup-Shape Respirator for comfort
A fully featured premium cup shape P2 respirator suggested for protection against dust, mist & fumes / particulate aerosols free of oil. This design provides protection and comfort for longer wearing in all environments.
- Approved for 10 times the exposure standard of droplets or dust produced by grinding, drilling and applications like welding.
- Low breathing resistance encourages longer wear time by improving the wearer's comfort
- Shaped for a better fit when worn in combination with eyewear
- Humidity resistant and hypoallergenic filter media for maximum respirator service life
- Durable latex-free suspension straps to eliminate pre-stretching
- Willtech boomerang nose seal absorbs perspiration providing increased comfort
- Flame retardant out shell ensures greater safety
- No restriction of vision or communication
- Green nose bridge allows for easy identification of P2 rating.
In addition to day to day wearing during COVID-19, this respirator was designed for professional use for agriculture, chemical, construction, fire protection, food services, forestry, manufacturing, mining, municipal services, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, steel & metal and utility field services.
Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
License No: 1134 for effective protection against mechanically generated dusts, mists and particulates.
Box quantity = 20 Box dimensions 250 x 140 x 195
Carton quantity = 10 boxes
For more information or advice please contact us for Technical data sheet on these items.